March is National Nutrition Month and a great reminder of our Healthy Goals for 2013!
Project for the month:
- Commit to three healthy lifestyle changes
- Write them down
- Tell your "someone" what you are working on
- BEGIN! The hardest part is starting
- If you really work on these changes for this month, then by the end of March they will have become a HABIT and a new part of your daily routine.
Here are some examples of healthy lifestyle changes:
- Quit smoking/drinking
- Drink "X" amount of water each day
- Walk for 30 minutes 3 days a week
- Eat fast food only twice a week
- Eliminate the soda
- Eat one raw food a day
- Eat one meal at home and at the table
- Try new foods
- No eating/drinking while on the computer or watching TV
- Only eat at the table
Now, Prepare to be AMAZED!